Re: [Gnumed-devel] Deactivate

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Deactivate
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 10:14:08 +1000

On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 08:11, Christian Heller wrote:
> Sorry for posting this to the list, but I have tried to:
> - temporarily deactivate my email address on the list administration page
> (2 weeks ago)
> and since this had no effect, to:
> - ask the list administrator to deactivate my address (1 week ago)

Your email to the list administrator was sent this Friday (less than 3 days
ago).
From: Christian Heller <address@hidden>
 To: address@hidden
 Subject: Deactivate
 Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 14:20:04 +0200

Since you cannot expect that the administrator attends such requests on
weekends, it is entirely reasonable that you have been unsubscribed only
today (which is a public holiday here in Australia anyway)

> To today, I still receive all emails. Is there somebody able to
> deactivate (NOT unsubscribe) my address here?
> (I'm currently very busy and this is too much traffic for me.
> Please inform me whenever needed!)

I have unsubscribed you since deactivation apparently did not work for you. I
don't know why - the mailing list is operated by gnu.org.
You can resubscribe at any time.

Horst