Re: [Gnumed-devel] disappointing

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] disappointing
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:09:22 +0200

> e.g ironing out bugs -  gmPG lost connections upto a few months ago.
In all fairness, I think Syan is right here. The edit area
code currently in the main tree certainly cannot boast of a
much better debugging history either.

If we keep Syan's code and "Richard's" code cleanly separated
(for now) in the main trunk and put a note at the top of each
saying that they are equivalents of each other we *can*
consider moving Syan's code into the main trunk. However, IMO
it should abstain from creating it's own tables and try to
work with what is there (for now adding/ignoring missing pieces
if the widget is more comprehensive than the backend) via
business objects.

I simply have not had enough time to review Syan's code
properly to give a better founded opinion.