Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: functionality required

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: functionality required
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 09:26:26 +1000

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:20:14 +1000
syan tan <address@hidden> wrote:

> Maybe i've offended someone by bypassing dbobjects : so has it been
> linked in a test case somewhere to
> a clinical test area; is the demographics panel working through a dbobject?
Not offended. It's frustrating to see what is clearly good code (possibly) go
to waste
because it is not intregrated with our previous work.

I am keen to get this example, using demographics, up and running.

As I have said, for the clinical database (which most of our
forms will talk to) middleware doesn't make much sense in
terms of needing abstraction, so direct-to-SQL methods
like Delphi would be useful.

Ian

PGP public key E750652E at wwwkeys.pgp.net
9BF0 67B7 F84F F7EE 0C42  C063 28FC BC52 E750 652E