Re: [Gnumed-devel] installing and using gnumed

From: David Grant
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] installing and using gnumed
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 02:09:46 -0500

My two cents...

I have also experienced Roberto's problems... There seems to be two documents online, the user document and developer document, however neither of those seem to address the simplest of issues: getting gnumed and getting it to work quickly out-of-the-box. Other than this, gnumed is a great project. I wish I could help fix this issue, but I think it would be too inefficient for me to tackle this.

Dave