[Gnumed-devel] re gmEditAreaFacade

From: syan tan
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] re gmEditAreaFacade
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 19:52:26 +1100

some fields were difficult to map , so I had referencing tables to corresponding clin_root_items ; e.g. clin_history doesn't have separate fields for the laterality , significant, active attributes on gmPastHistoryEditArea, whilst the allergy table was sufficient. I could move any piggy-backing tables (e.g. clin_history_editarea) into a sql script, (e.g.
gmclinical_editarea_extra.sql ) ; any suggestions?