[Gnumed-devel] Sql-Ledger it is

From: Yudhvir Singh Sidhu
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Sql-Ledger it is
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 13:59:03 -0800

Horst said -- Instead of gnucash - which is a fine product - I'd rather suggest to use SQLedger for accounting which is a lot easier to interface and doesn't have the zillion of dependencies that often make installing or updating the otherwise excellent gnucash a nightmare. [Yudhvir -- I loaded Sql-Ledger today and it looks promising. I am going to see what I can do with it. Thanks]

--
Yudhvir Singh Sidhu