[Gnumed-devel] mercy ships drug formulary

From: Horst Herb
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] mercy ships drug formulary
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 08:10:47 +1100

This excellent drug formulary based on the WHO model formulary has been kindly
provided for online publication at drugref.org. Many thanks to the volunteers
from http://www.mercyships.org who made this possible, and especially to Kae
Ting Trouilloud, pharmacist and formulary editor, who took the time and
effort to communicate with me and send me the files.

It consists of more than 100 pages of quality information, available in the
download section of the drugref.org website

Unfortunately, it is still in the proprietary doc format. We would appreciate
volunteers who would convert either the whole work or at least single
chapters / files in to a portable free format like HTML, PDF, RTF, OpenOffice
XML, or ideally docbook.

It is a good ressource to populate our drugref database too! So please, start
getting your hands dirty ...

Horst