[Gnumed-devel] immunisation/vacc panel

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] immunisation/vacc panel
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 03:26:45 +0100

Richard et al.,

I have connected to the backend the middle two lists and the
bottom list. They react to patient selection (tested) and
should react to database changes (untested).

Try this:

Start GnuMed. Connect to the public database. Select patient
"Kirk, James". Go to "Clinical". Go to Vaccinations. Observe
list of due/overdue shots in bottom list. Double-click one of
them. A message on the console says that here we need further
work (namely putting data in the edit area). On the left side
in the middle observe the list of schedules for which this
patient has been vaccinated at least once (tetanus only so
far). Select one. This should bring up the one recorded
vaccination in the right-hand list of the middle section.
Double-click it and observe the console message marking the
point for further work (put data in edit area).

Please report problems.