Re: [Gnumed-devel] vaccinations

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] vaccinations
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 11:57:10 +1100

This is the serial number of the vaccine eg A109-cA4.

This is really needed. Last time we had  a vaccine re-call I was able to query
my database and pull out all the patients with a particular vaccine which had
lacked potency.

I'll address the other question re vaccine sequence over lunch time. Still
seeing patients.

Regards

Richard