[Gnumed-devel] Billing

From: Yudhvir Singh Sidhu
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Billing
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 14:10:42 -0800

This message is for people interested in billing. Like Enrico, I am also more of a sys admin with a db background than a programmer. Jim Busser, a doc from Canada and I are exchanging e mails off-line about integrating freeb with sql-ledger and gnumed. My thoughts are very erratic at the moment. Although to people I seem coherent, I mean they are erratic when it comes to how these 3 parts are to be tied together. Anyways, where was I? Oh yea, Jim ... he has been giving me some detailed info about how things work in the land up over and how he thinks they should work. We, not the royal we, are putting a coherent framework together and will submit it soon. Don't expect much but it will be a start.

How's everyone enjoying the holidays? It rained here in the Bay Area last weekend but is sunny and cold now. Well, cold by Hawaiian standards.

Yudhvir