Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: address@hidden: Immunisation edit area question]

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: address@hidden: Immunisation edit area question]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 08:55:52 +1100

Good, I'm glad you agree on the concept of allowing generated data + comment.
I think it is a very workable concept.

BTW as you know I trashed my machine, but I can't download gnuMed yet, the
server seems still down.

I have one huge disappointment with my Libranet Debian - It is so complete,
functions so well, so many apps, that I've no need to play with apt-get
install!!!!!! What a bummer. Been hunting for an excuse but can't find one.

Richard