Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed website

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed website
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:34:46 +0100

I like what I read. I don't know anything about wikis so I think you should
decide which one to use. Are you willing to take on this project ?
Once you made a decision please contact Horst
to sort out the details with the server.

I consider unifying the webpages very important but it does not need to be
done in a week. As long as it evolves steadily that's fine.

I still got some questions. We need to comes up with a table of contents for
the new site or gnumed.org respectively. Let's not forget Tony's site already
offers a wiki, although I don't know how well it performs. I must admit I
have never actually used it.

Sebastian