Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed website

From: David Grant
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed website
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:08:26 -0500

Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
I dislike the design of the forums. Many people like me are used to forums
like http://www.vondoczudoc.n-bay.de/docforum/index.php

No offense to Tony, but I also dislike the forums.  I'm also getting really used to phpBB, and it is slowly becoming the standard these days.

As for the overall site... I just checked out http://plone.org/

-It looks pretty (very pretty)
-It has a bug-tracking system (plone collector)
-See "development wiki" on the left-hand pane
-It looks pretty (did I already say that?)

How about something like that?
--
David J. Grant
Masters Candidate