Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed website

From: Tony Lembke
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed website
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 08:41:55 +1100

Thanks for all the suggestions for gnumed.org.

I will implement the proposed changes over the next week or so,(including the colour scheme, structure and sections for developers and users) and add phpBB as a forum section.

Contact me please if anyone wants a password or instructions so they can edit/add to the site (it is easy).

It is also possible to add news articles by email, if anyone would like that access. I would like to have a section of more general open source news, so if anyone would like to cut, paste and email snippets of interest they come across that would be great. We can make that accessible by RSS feed as well as in gnumed.org.

There is also the capability to automatically generate and send a newsletter to subscribers, notifying them of additions to the site. If we get frequent updates I will add that.