Re: [Gnumed-devel] Savannah compromise

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Savannah compromise
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 23:31:18 +0100 (MET)

> now that Savannah has been coming back to live again IMHO we should make
> sure that the files do not contain malicious code.
Never mind. I read the diffs between the last known good tree and the latest
available tree. They were available for nearly two weeks already. They
appeared good.

You may, of course, redo that work if you care.

side note: due to a minor technical glitch I won't be able to check in my
latest (working) changes to the code (all over the place) so please bear with
me on that.