Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmGuiMain/whoami

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmGuiMain/whoami
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 10:01:32 +0100

> Well, I almost suspected that. However, I'm not quite sure if
> this is the right place and way to control access rights.
updateTitle() is not the right place it just so happens to be
the first code to access whoami.get_staff_*(). We will have to
add check code right after (or inside ?) gmLoginDialog.

And we will have to add more personnel on staff as to make
test-doc and friends work. Please add Enterprise/DS9 staff :-)