[Gnumed-devel] gnumed.net -> gnumed.org

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed.net -> gnumed.org
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 17:09:49 +1100

With the aim of unifying the gnumed web sites, I have made
gnumed.net/index.html  a redirect to gnumed.org.

All other files on gnumed.net are still available (in particular the
whitepapers and gnotary), which are linked
to in the "Resources" section of gnumed.org.

Soon the same fate will befall http://www.gnu.org/projects/gnumed/  (which was
a mirror of gnumed.net)

I have saved the old index.html file, I can put things back easily if their are
any objections.

Ian

PGP public key E750652E at wwwkeys.pgp.net
9BF0 67B7 F84F F7EE 0C42  C063 28FC BC52 E750 652E