Re: [Gnumed-devel] Installation

From: Salvatore Enrico Indiogine
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Installation
Date: 11 Jan 2004 10:40:44 -0600

Thanks for the info!

I will be installing GnuMed on a clean Debian unstable partition.  Still
downloading the Debian ISOs.  Will let you know about my progres.

Ciao,
Enrico

--
Salvatore Enrico Indiogine
<address@hidden>

Email sent from a Linux PC using Evolution

Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against
absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the
sport of every wind.

Thomas Jefferson, 1822