Re: [Gnumed-devel] vaccination edit are is really odd

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] vaccination edit are is really odd
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:24:24 +1100

downloaded the latest cvs (9:20 EST 22/01/04).

Comments

Lines are missing - target disease etc.

I really would try and keep the gui consistent. the button in the edit area
was labelled ok, because one accepts the data into the interim medical record
(ie on the list). It should not be saved back to the database until the user
actually elects to do this via either the save icon on the top menu bar or a
function key (I use F12).  The reason for this is we often make mistakes/
change our mind and need to be able to re-click on the line in the list
underneath to re-load it into the editing area to change it.

If you refer to my documentation which is full of gui-pictures I really would
follow it.

I'd also remove the 'handout' button because putting it there serves no useful
function and upsets consistency across editing areas.

New should still be 'Clear' as its funciton is to clear the visible editing
area.

ie stick to the ok, clear buttons as designed.

Also the  information does not drop down into the list.

Regards