Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUMed Weekly News

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUMed Weekly News
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 20:04:37 +0100

> Has anyone started or thought about starting a GNUMed Weekly News to
> highlight what has hapenned in development and other related news? I think
No.

> that would help the developmen and user community, and the project as a
> whole.
Probably so, yes.

> I think bi-weekly would be enough for now. People would forward news to
> the newsletter maintainer (I'm volunteering to be it if there's no one
> else doing it already) and he'd compile them.
That'd be excellent. IMHO monitoring and then summarizine the mailing
list will help. I offer to forward material I think useful. I also offer
to further discuss with you technical announcements on the list
if need be.

GnuMed Weekly News needn't be large. PostgreSQL Weekly News
isn't either...  It may be a thought to post on -devel and
-announce so that some people can subscribe to -announce only
if they so wish.