[Gnumed-devel] re OnIdle

From: syan tan
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] re OnIdle
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 11:11:56 +0800

I uncommented the OnIdle event stuff in gmGuiMain and it didn't slow things very
much . OnIdle seems to be called every half second when the mouse isn't moving
inside
the client window, and maybe every 1/10 second when the mouse is moving.
I tried the following changes (which makes sending of signals occur only on the
wx event queue) to gmDispatcher and gmGuiMain , and nothing adverse
seems to happen to the signalling. ( If the diffs are applied, can restore with
cvs update , or
backup gmDispatcher and gmGuiMain first).

Is it very slow, or stops signalling on other people's setups?