Re: [Gnumed-devel] LDT importer

From: Jürgen Schuhmacher
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] LDT importer
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 00:38:39 +0200

Unfortunately, I am very busy with a project, so there is low time
at the moment for me to deal with GNUMED. But "clinical data"
sounds interesting :

Around a year ago, I dealed with clinical studies in the field
of blood separation and also prepare some database structures
and software for collecting data.

You'll find a debris here : http://datalogs.medcell.de

jürgen