[Gnumed-devel] About value objects factory methods...

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] About value objects factory methods...
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 20:24:03 +0200

Hi,

Although it's also a work in progress, i think at the moment we have an enough
functional basic vo framework ready for use/testing (ascii gmPatientExporter
tool funtionality will be vo based, so can also think about this tool as a
good vo testing utility ;) ).

Maybe we could go on adding a first version of vo factory methods in
gmClinicalRecord. Currently, get_lab_results() and get_lab_request()  are
implemented,  returning gmPathLab.cLabResult and gmPathLab.cLabRequest
objects respectively.

If you agree, i could work  by adding appropiate getter vo methods for health
issues,  episodes, encounters and items (allergy, vaccination), restricted by
as many criterias as possible of :
        since=None, until=None, encounters=None, episodes=None, issues=None

Best regards,
carlos