Re: [Gnumed-devel] clinical record and VOs

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] clinical record and VOs
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 22:22:00 +0200

Hi,

Would it be some kind of factory class?

  static cClinItemFactory.list_item_types() -> [ 'vaccination',
'lab_request' ... etc]
  static cClinItemFactory.createClinicalItem(item_type, aPKey, **kwargs)

...that would be in charge of cClinItem descendants? (Even cClinicalRecord and
other classes wouln't need to know about concrete cClinical item class
names...)

On Sunday 18 April 2004 19:50, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> It'd probably be quite helpful to invent some clever registry
> for clinical item classes so that gmClinicalRecord doesn't
> need to *know* which ones are available (eg for enumeration
> purposes). I am not sure how uncanny an idea this is. Any opinions ?

Regards,

Carlos