[Gnumed-devel] twiki at hherb almost ready!

From: David Grant
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] twiki at hherb almost ready!
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:54:20 -0400

About www.hherb.com/twiki

-I tried to register, there was a long delay, so I clicked the Stop button on my browser and clicked "submit" again. It thinks that I already created a username, and I'm listed on the TWikiUsers page so hopefully the user creation was complete. -I added myself and Jim to the TWikiAdmin group and uncommented the ALLOWTOPICCHANGE = TWikiAdminGroup <http://hherb.com/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/TWikiAdminGroup> line. -I created a new web called Gnumed, with the same colour as www.gnumed.org :-)

David