Re: [Gnumed-devel] About due/overdue vaccinations VO

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] About due/overdue vaccinations VO
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 20:11:53 +0200

Hi, Karsten

>sorry for taking so long. I still haven't gotten around to
>think enough on the due/overdue/booster situation.

Don't worry at all ;)

I'm working now at due/overdue vaccinations/boosters value objects and
exporter tool... some progress have been done, it's displaying now
vaccinations and due vaccinations using value objects...

                                |2000-09-16     |2006-05-01     |
meningoccus C   |                       | DUE           |
tetanus                 |102041A        |                       |

... in an ascii page dump, just a few columns can be displayed, so i think
some kind of parts will be needed:

                                |1973-09-16     |1990-05-01     |
meningoccus C   |                       |                       |
tetanus                 |102041A        |                       |

                                |2000-09-16     |2006-05-01     |
meningoccus C   |                       | DUE           |
tetanus                 |102041A        |                       |

... hope to send the code soon...

Best regards,
Carlos