[Gnumed-devel] org person linking done

From: sjtan
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] org person linking done
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 15:59:34 +0000

the test case now runs with linking and unlinking og test cDemographicRecord_SQL persons and gmOrganization. The test case was re-done to allow for temporary creation of a org_category which must be done under the identity of gm-dbowner. I thought this was better than writing more backend test scripts needing loading on before running the test case and after to remove the
test data.

On the other hand, may I should have used the Psql.py module for that.

I was wondering whether I could start connecting gmOrganization to gmContacts, possibly through an intermediate adapter class, so that gmContacts can use ldap later as well. Or just do it directly, and make an adapter later for ldap with the same interface as
the cOrgHelper class .

having sub -orgs isn't done though.