Re: [Gnumed-devel] mailing list

From: Ian Haywood
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 19:13:56 +1000

On Mon, 31 May 2004 10:33:48 +0200
Sebastian Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> I would like to see another mailing list set up that contains cvs commit
> messages. It's very hard for me to follow and adapt to constant api changes
I agree. A list (address@hidden) exists for this purpose, but is not linked to
our CVS.
I have tried to set up this link using the instructions on savannah to no avail:
I lack (or rather the CVS server daemon lacks) permissions to the necessary
files.
This was back when savannah had its latest hack so I didn't bother filing a bug
report,
I might try now.

Ian

PGP public key E750652E at wwwkeys.pgp.net
9BF0 67B7 F84F F7EE 0C42  C063 28FC BC52 E750 652E