Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: posgres cursor protocol

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: posgres cursor protocol
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 23:22:27 -0700

Was "server side objects in Python" just devil's advocacy, or should I maintain at the wiki a reference to PYRO?

On Jun 7, 2004, at 4:01 PM, Horst Herb wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 02:51, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
Sure, the xml-rpc server would do them locally but it would still hand
out lists or dicts, not Python objects.

No problem at all returning Python objects (pickled and UUencoded). But
...If we want server side objects in Python, we should use PYRO instead.