Re: [Gnumed-devel] Epydoc

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Epydoc
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 09:41:26 +0200

On Sunday 20 June 2004 09:18, Ian Haywood wrote:
> I have run Epydoc on the gnumed sources.
>
> The results are at http://gnumed.net/~ihaywood/epydoc/index.html, please
> have a look. I have had to commit some changes as epydoc is more strict
> than Python itself (?)
I tried (and failed) with happydoc a few times. Could you please tell me which
switches you used.

It show us nicely that we need to prep up in-code documentation because that
will even raise the value of epydoc's output.

> Can we get this running on hherb.com via cron, say once a week?
Yes. Great. You seem to be reading my mind.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany

Unterstützen Sie die Entwicklung von freier Software durch Ihren
        Internet - Einkauf unter der Adresse:
http://profiseller.de/shop1/index.php3?ps_id=P1658133