[Gnumed-devel] re: epydoc

From: sjtan
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] re: epydoc
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 18:09:16 +1000

re: I do realize it may be your cvs client doing so but I ask for
proper caution when committing. It bloats the commit log with
misleading and superfluous commit messages.

I'll have to program myself to explicitly specify which files to commit after doing cvs -z3 commit. BTW I did import gmI18N in gmGuiMain I think, because that was where it broke when I ran it;
there is an empty commit for gmDemographics, so sorry about that.