Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mac OS X easy install

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mac OS X easy install
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 19:54:17 -0700

On Jun 18, 2004, at 12:49 PM, Dominique Buenzli wrote:
Ok here is the thing...
http://homepage.mac.com/dobunzli/gnumed/
I will leave one week in holidays (Italy) so sorry if I don't respond to mail immediately.

Dominique once you are back, see also my reply of this morning, and Karsten's reply to mine. I have since tried the binary's "u" (update from cvs) option which broke the Mac GnumedLauncher (my copy no longer runs)