Re: [Gnumed-devel] ASCII EMR exporter

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] ASCII EMR exporter
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:30:46 +1000

Very impressive and congratulations.

Richard

Karsten Hilbert wrote:

I just wanted to give a heads-up showcasing what Carlos Moro
has accomplished working quietly and persistently on GnuMed:

His EMR exporter ticks off one TODO item from the 0.1 roadmap.
Attached find a copy of James T. Kirk's EMR when dumped with
the exporter. Now, this is something we could indeed hand to a
non-GnuMed doctor and expect here to make sense of it, don't
you think ?

Kudos !

Demographics
------------
  Id: 12
  Name (Active): James T., Kirk
  Gender: m
  Title: Capt.
  Dob: 22.03.1931
  Medical age: 73y3m

Overview
--------
1) Allergy status (for details, see below):

  Penicillin

2) Vaccination status (* indicates booster):

                                |1931-05-22     |1931-06-22     |1931-07-22
|1932-05-22     |1933-02-22     |
diphtheria                       |OVERDUE       |OVERDUE        |OVERDUE
|OVERDUE        |               |
haemophilus influenzae b         |OVERDUE       |               |OVERDUE
|OVERDUE        |               |
hepatitis B                      |OVERDUE       |               |OVERDUE
|OVERDUE        |               |
influenza                        |              |               |
|               |               |
measles                          |              |               |
|OVERDUE        |OVERDUE        |
meningococcus C                  |              |               |
|OVERDUE        |               |
mumps                            |              |               |
|OVERDUE        |OVERDUE        |
pertussis                        |OVERDUE       |OVERDUE        |OVERDUE
|OVERDUE        |               |
rubella                          |              |               |
|OVERDUE        |OVERDUE        |
tetanus                          |              |OVERDUE        |OVERDUE
|OVERDUE        |               |
tick-borne meningoencephalitis   |              |               |
|               |               |

                                |1936-03-22     |1943-03-22     |1948-03-22
|2000-09-17     |2004-06-27     |
diphtheria                       |OVERDUE       |               |OVERDUE
|               |               |
haemophilus influenzae b         |              |               |
|               |               |
hepatitis B                      |              |               |OVERDUE
|               |               |
influenza                        |              |               |
|               |*DUE           |
measles                          |              |               |
|               |               |
meningococcus C                  |              |               |
|               |               |
mumps                            |              |               |
|               |               |
pertussis                        |              |               |OVERDUE
|               |               |
rubella                          |              |               |
|               |               |
tetanus                          |OVERDUE       |               |OVERDUE
|102041A        |               |
tick-borne meningoencephalitis   |              |OVERDUE        |
|               |               |

                                |2004-12-28     |2005-06-28     |
diphtheria                       |              |               |
haemophilus influenzae b         |              |               |
hepatitis B                      |              |               |
influenza                        |DUE           |               |
measles                          |              |               |
meningococcus C                  |              |DUE            |
mumps                            |              |               |
pertussis                        |              |               |
rubella                          |              |               |
tetanus                          |              |               |
tick-borne meningoencephalitis   |              |               |

3) Historical:

  Health Issue: xxxDEFAULTxxx

     Episode: knive cut left arm 9/2000

        Encounter: 2004-06-28 to 2004-06-28 first for this RFE
Vaccination: l10n_indication : tetanus
              vaccine             :     Tetasorbat SSW
              batch_no            :     102041A
              site                :     left deltoid muscle
              narrative           :     contaminated knife cut, prev booster >
7 yrs
Lab result: leukocytes : 9.5 Gpt/l(EDTA blood)
              erythrocytes        :     4.4 Tpt/l(EDTA blood)
              platelets           :     282 Gpt/l(EDTA blood)
              C-reactive protein  :     17.3 mg/l(Serum)

        Encounter: 2004-06-28 to 2004-06-28 second for this RFE
Allergy: allergene : Penicillin
              substance           :     Penicillin V Stada
              generic_specific    :     f
              l10n_type           :     allergy
              definite            :     f
              reaction            :     developed urticaria/dyspnoe this
morning, eg. 12h after first tablet
4) Medical documents: (date) reference - type "comment"
                        object - comment

  (2004-06-28) vietnam-2003-3::1 - referral report other "Vietnam 2003: The Peoples
Republic"
     1-Happy schoolgirls enjoying the afternoon sun catching the smile of
         passers-by at an ancient bridge in the paddy fields near Hue.
     2-Mekong River Delta Schoolgirls making their way home.

  (2004-06-28) vietnam-2003-3::2 - referral report other "Vietnam 2003: Tagwerk"
     1-Perfume pagoda river boating