[Gnumed-devel] re:

From: sjtan
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] re:
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 17:12:36 +1000

I would be happy to work with sjtan who seemed enthusiastic about this, to explore if we could use an existing wxPython control/python code to do this,

Well , it's probably worth a try, as long as the understanding is no one worries if the code isn't used.
The aim might be to get something basic going , like a module that :
1. plugs in within the gnumed plugin framework
2. has the L + F  of  at least 1.5 colloborators' wishes
3. can update and read  with, at least 1/4 ,  the  current clinical schema .

If 1/4 is reached, and people feel tired, then the collaboration can retire. Hows that ?