[Gnumed-devel] TWiki backups (was: A quick one about the TWiki at hherb.

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] TWiki backups (was: A quick one about the TWiki at hherb.com)
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 08:53:40 -0700

I am nervous at any bad luck costing us all the wiki content.
I am not sure I will have the heart to recreate it all.

Karsten, do you share my desire for some safety?
As Horst has just seemed too busy, can you add the appropriate lines?
Does cron need a line to run the specified /backup/ directory contents?

I do not know if it is sufficient to back up just http://hherb.com/cgi-bin/twiki/ or if additional directories, and/or the twiki software itself, should be included? David Grant might comment if he notes anything special about data storage)

Include lines for whatever setup work done for epydoc / autodoc ?