Re: [Gnumed-devel] recalls - RT comment/pics

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] recalls - RT comment/pics
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 18:21:18 +1000

In case you are interested, herewith some of my recall tables and some quick
screen dumps from the recalls- maintenance program the nurse uses to maintain
the recalls - ie she runs the program - selects the patients and the method
of contact - rings or sends out letters - generates reports etc.

Note particularly the pop-menu overlying the grid which is the method of
generating letters/adding explanations etc.

Regards

richard