[Gnumed-devel] Re: AU Types of entitlements/card numbers

From: Elizabeth Dodd
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: AU Types of entitlements/card numbers
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:53:39 +1000

On Tuesday 27 July 2004 19:13, Richard Terry wrote:
> I'm just doing the combo box for patient-specic numbers/cards
>
> There is the obvious (medicare/dva).I'm not all that familiar with the
> nomenclature of other entitlement cards.
>
> Liz perhaps could you enlighten me.
>
> thanks
>
> richard

1. Medicare
2. Medicare temporary visitor . Only valid for immediate health care and time
limited.
3. DVA - Gold
4. DVA - White - specified illnesses only
5. DVA - Red ?Orange RPBS medication list, doesn't cover doctor's visit
6. Health Care Card  = cheap medications, supposed to have some sort of scare
value in getting doctor to drop price
7. Seniors Health Care Card = owned by people older and richer than those in
(6)
8. Pension card - not sure what this is actually called now
9. Pharmaceutical safety net number (never been my policy to record this, to
me this is between the pharmacy the govt and the patient.

any more??
Liz

--
<Culus> Saens demonstrates no less than 3 tcp/ip bugs in 2.2.3