[Gnumed-devel] wxPython 2.5 + gui Design

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] wxPython 2.5 + gui Design
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 08:39:19 +1000

Much to my shame/horror, despite compiling from source on Linux, I finally
gave in and downloaded the windows installer and put python/wxPython on  my
Win4Lin to see the changes.

Some interesting additions, not the least being the wxLIstBook which I'd love
to muck around with for some screen designs.

I note BMICalc is back **FOR GOOD**.

Hey, does that mean one tiny thing I've done is permanantly in gnuMed!!!!!

Don't hold your breath anyone but I sat down for several hours on the weekend
with o'reilly's python programming book. Mmm..  might just take up some
programming - sounds good.

Regards

Richard