[Gnumed-devel] Info re way data retrieved

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Info re way data retrieved
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 18:25:41 +1000

Now that I have a smattering of python, I'd like a bit of help in understand
how the data is retrieved. I'm currently browsing the code in gmDemographics
and gmPatient in an attempt to understand.

Can anyone give me a few quick pointers. I'd like to link the retreived data
to the patients list, and then look at how changes are written back to the
database etc - ie continue to try and complete gmDemographics.

Regards

Richard