[Gnumed-devel] Re: Next learning question

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Next learning question
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 20:48:44 +1000

I would't fragment the top text bar - tried that - reason - the different
length of names:

eg Carmody Howell_Hobson 29 Bat rd Cams 2290
eg John smith Flat 999 "the gables", Rear of chemist, 141 Dudley Rd,
Whitebridge 2290

also the more gui-elements, the more distracted the reader.
BTW flicking this to list, the python tutorial will probaby help more than me.

thanks

Richard