[Gnumed-devel] modal patient list not behaving modally

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] modal patient list not behaving modally
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 22:05:39 +1000

One last comment on this before I head home - I wonder if the non-modal
behaviour of this window is something to do with the fact that it is being
called from the textbox control and not the parent gnuMed main window?

It does remain modal if run as python gmPatientSelector.py

Not sure how you would fix this - but it needs to be done.

Bye