[Gnumed-devel] Sucess with wxPython2.5.2.8 + Here's a HOWTO

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Sucess with wxPython2.5.2.8 + Here's a HOWTO
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 20:45:59 +1000

I've got this running on both ARCH LINUX and debian using the same
istructions, and can use either 2.5.2.8 or 2.4.2.4 independantly.

As is usually, it is easy when you understand! and can understand the
eminantly understandable instructions which you can't understand why you
couldn't understand in the first place.

I enclose the text of a MINI HOWTO. which I've written from memory, so I'd
appreciate someone testing it out and emailing me with any problems.

As proof of acheivment, and a proud father, I enlose a png of the About screen
from wxPython 2.5.2.8  and 2.4.2.4 running together

Having stuffed around for 4 hours with this, I'm off home. Thanks to
everyone's who's helped me in the last 24/24 with this.

Regards

richard