[Gnumed-devel] Re: [Gnumed-update] - enhance v_vacc_regimes -> add "shot

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: [Gnumed-update] - enhance v_vacc_regimes -> add "shots" field holding number of shots for regime
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 04:20:52 -0400

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 12:00:29AM -0400, address@hidden wrote:
> - Carlos added passing in possibly bulk-fetched row data w/o
>   touching the database in __init__()
> - this is the initial bulk-loader work that is hoped to gain
>   quite some performance in some areas (think lab results)

This is excellent stuff. Does anyone have any objections to me adding
similar feaures to gmDemographicRecord?
Although I have zero evidence, I strongly suspect the performance gains
will be order(s) of magnitude.

Regarding gmBlobs:after thinking some more, I think I can achieve
what I want with just one change: a fk_reviewer field in med_doc
Is that OK?

Ian