re: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed web client

From: scaredycat
Subject: re: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed web client
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 01:05:33 +1000

Syan,

I wonder if it's possible for you to set up your client such
that it can be tried over the net ? You can hook it up to
hherb.com for the database part if you wish.

Karsten

it worked! Had to remove the auto commits, but changed the context.xml setting for gnumed to point to hherb
and to use _any-doc , kept drugref running from local.

there's changes to mccoy, bashir, kirk, and tom smith has been added.

I was running java tomcat locally on my box, but using hherb.com/gnumed.