[Gnumed-devel] demographics widget and search results

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] demographics widget and search results
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 19:04:13 +1000

Please have a look at Richard's new design for the demographics widget.

A big problem is that it has a listbox at the box; this is because
in Richard's client this is where search results appear (Horst's too).
However currently we use a popup for the search result.

Personally I prefer Richard's way as it lets you quickly view
demographics data before loading the patient, but, like so
many things in this project, I prefer either to both.

If no-one objects, I will take out this listbox (again, I did it
on Richard's previous version for the same reason, sigh)

Ian