Re: [Gnumed-devel] demographics widget and search results

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] demographics widget and search results
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:35:18 +1000

Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Whether the auto-resize-on-hover idea gains approval is
another matter. I guess Richard needs to look at that.
Oh, that's *deliberate*. I was about to file a bug report to the wxWindows guys.

I did state a while back that I could certainly live with
dropping the popup and using Richard's list only - IF that
list retains the functionality of the popup,
Shouldn't be too hard: we can just copy your code :-)

Ian