Re: [Gnumed-devel] clin_medication

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] clin_medication
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 01:21:03 -0700

At 8:56 AM +0200 10/19/04, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
 > There may be no perfect distinction among is_SR and/or is_CR, and it
 may come down to what people believe to be the useful (if any)
 distinctions being drawn.
For me, the only reason this field is there is to allow for
distinction between SR and standard forms of the SAME drug
with the SAME name.

ACK, and ACK on relegating (I like that word!) the CR concept to another table/reference