Re: [Gnumed-devel] new SOAP editor (and the Tab key)

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] new SOAP editor (and the Tab key)
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 07:54:28 -0700

At 11:19 AM +0200 10/24/04, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
On Sunday 24 October 2004 09:53, Ian Haywood wrote:
 Please have a look at this new prototype for a SOAP editor, and see if
 you can break it ;-)
That's a challenge. Two things I noticed. Tab works inside each edit area.
Personally I would like tab to switch between S O A P.

A keyboard shortcut to move between SOAP areas *would* be useful but whether it be a Tab or whether it be something else (keeping Tab to "insert" inside each SOAP area) would best be governed with the intent to keep consistent across all parts of GnuMed.

a) how do we establish that "governing" decision?
b) is there value to this being a user or system-wide "preference" and where would that best be kept/managed?