Re: [Gnumed-devel] help on bootstaping gnumed cvs

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] help on bootstaping gnumed cvs
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:50:41 +0200

Alessandro,

> at the basic level i'm interested in an application with (or support code
> for)
> the following functionality:
> - demographics (wow, really!)
This is one of our top priorities currently.

> - clinical records
Scope ?

>, with the possibility to store text
Current top priority, right next to demogragraphics.

> _and_ images in the database
This already works reliably.

> - multi-user calendar/appointment-scheduler with the possibility to manage
> resources (i.e. rooms, instruments, etc)
We don't have any such code worth mentioning yet. It may be
that Horst is quietly harboring partially suitable code,
though.

> i understand gnumed is not ready for prime time, but for the moment i'm only
> required to set up a prototype application, so standing on top of 66.000
> lines of (python) code it is much better than starting from scratch ;).
Sure, you are welcome. "set up a prototype" for whom ? And for
what type of medical institution ?