[Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed Debian packaging lagging behind...

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed Debian packaging lagging behind...
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:36:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Alessandro Amici wrote:

- bootstrap-gm_db_system want the conf into /etc not /etc/gnumed
- bootstrap-gm_db_system.conf needs the service 'reference'
- /etc/gnumed/gnumed.conf looks for the local db 'gnumed', should be
'gnumed-test'
- /etc/gnumed/gnumed.conf by defaults connects to an outside server (!!)
- on a fresh postgres install the pg_hba.conf modifications didn't work for
me. i needed to set 'local all all trust' (mm... not sure if this is really
independent by the gnumed-gnumed-test problem)
- test accounts are not uploaded during bootstrap
- the any-doc user does not exists even after 'psql gnumed-test <
gmTestAccounts.sql'
I was not yet able to investigate in these things but the client packages
now are in a little better shape.  Please note that also these packages at

    http://people.debian.org/~tille/packages/gnumed/

not yet finished but a trace of my current work - just in case you might
have a second look.  I'm not sure about my time scale for the weekend but
I'm hoping to come up with something interesting next week.

Kind regards

         Andreas.